Paris, April 15, 2020
Atos, a global leader in electronic transformation, now announces the extension of its Id & Entry Management offering with a new Id as a Service – Evidian IDaaS – accessible from the cloud on a membership foundation. This all-in-one safety alternative manages on-premises, cloud-based and as-a-Service apps.
As most enterprises are now migrating standard IT infrastructures to the cloud, they ever more have to have to securely take care of their electronic identities for on-premises and cloud or SaaS apps. In this context, the new Evidian IDaaS delivers a one of a kind wide vary of functions to Atos’ shoppers, notably:
- As-a-Service secured access to online apps for workforce, partners and customers
- Passwordless practical experience employing SSO based on id federation criteria and multifactor authentication
- Completely ready-to-use multifactor authentication functions which encompass FIDO two, biometrics, cellular press, PKI and other techniques – providing a seamless person practical experience
- Secure, adaptable, and scalable alternative, based on Google Cloud System
- Evidian IDaaS also assists organizations comply with local polices these kinds of as Finance PSD2, Healthcare HIPAA and GDPR consent.
To this alternative, Atos also provides its thorough 20-12 months practical experience and expertize in Id & Entry Management (IAM), with sturdy systems and a robust observe record of significant customer pleasure.
IDaaS methods are the cornerstone of “Zero Trust” approaches as they supply a thorough set of functions to guidance and put together organizations to align their IAM and Cloud approaches, with Zero Have faith in in head.
“Recent paradigm shifts, which incorporate identities remaining the quantity one assault vector, put IAM at the coronary heart of cybersecurity approaches. With our new IDaaS alternative, we give our shoppers the electrical power to take care of their IT setting from a solitary pane of glass, facilitating day-to-day administration and increasing over-all safety,” claims Sébastien Brachet, Head of Id & Entry Management at Atos.
Atos is a member of the The Id Outlined Safety Alliance (IDSA) which aims to create a more robust safety posture amongst firms now and elevate the part of id in businesses’ over-all safety approaches.
To find out far more about Id and Entry Management–as–a–Service, go to the atos.web website.