Have you ever wanted to own your own truck? If so, you may not have realized how easy it is to achieve that dream. Through the affordable options of lease-to-own programs, you can easily make that dream a reality.
The Benefits of Lease-To-Own
Whatever your needs, you will be able to find a tractor that works for you. You will have access to the newest rigs that include the best features, such as great fuel economy, comfortable sleepers and wide base drive tires.
Lease to own truck driving jobs can also include incredible benefits to you as a driver. You may be able to save money immediately through referral and retention bonuses. You might also receive a variety of perks, such as fuel discounts, transition pay, and access to rebate programs that can help you save money every stop along the way. With many programs, there are opportunities to log thousands of miles a week from coast to coast, and you can get paid by the mile. With low payment options and the potential for no money down, you’ll be driving your very own truck in no time.
The Cost of Operation
Many of the costs of daily operation may be covered with a lease-to-own truck driving program too. They may help cover taxes and fees, for example. You may receive preventative maintenance as well as damage insurance to ensure you’re driving safely. Not only will the truck be kept in top shape, but so will you. Having physical insurance will keep you covered throughout the year.
Be sure you qualify for a lease-to-own program by being a safe driver and logging those miles. Many programs have a minimum age for participation and other restrictions, such as no DUI arrests or at-fault accidents in your recent driving history.
It is simple and easy to own your own truck with a lease-to-own program. Make your dream a reality and learn how to purchase your own truck today.…
The success of your business depends in part on how well you keep its books. Timely bookkeeping lets you know how much money you take in on a daily basis. It also lets you know how much money you have going out for expenditures including inventory, payroll, and utilities.
Rather than let your books lapse and fall into disorganization, you could make bookkeeping simpler and faster by using software like Excel, Access, and cdm charge master. You can find out more about this software and how it operates by doing some preliminary research online.
Knowing how much money you have on hand is critical when you want to avoid spending your account into the rd each month. However, even if you use software to keep your books in order, you cannot afford for it to make a mathematical error. If it makes a mistake when computing your entries, it could throw off your entire day’s profits and cause you to spend more than you have on hand.
Instead, you want to use software that has a reputation for accuracy and reliability. It can accurately tabulate each line of your books so you know how much you have spent on each expenditure. It also accurately tells you how much you have left to spend and how many profits you have taken in on a weekly or monthly basis.
When it comes to implementing software in your business, you want to do it at a price you can afford. You may need to protect your cash flow and avoid spending too much of it. Instead of spending a majority of your cash flow on bookkeeping programs, you can buy the company’s software that is designed to fit your budget.
Bookkeeping is critical to keeping your business profitable and successful. Rather than do the books on your own, you can use software that is designed to accurately and quickly compile your expenditures and profits. You can find out more about it online.…
The growth of the Indian economy is in many ways synonymous with the growth of the SME sector. This is because the SME space is credited with contributing 40% to the total GDP of the Indian economy. Thus, growth opportunities naturally entail the requirement for timely and adequate funding. SMEs require SME loan in order to flourish and compete with the other established, big players in the industry. We shall now explore the SME business loan options that SMEs can avail to fuel their business.
The SME business loan segment can broadly be divided into two categories.
- SME Loans extended by private sector fintech lenders: Fintech lenders making extensive use of technological advancements are able to extend quick, unsecured loans at competitive interest rates to SMEs with digital documentation and speedy sanctions for multiple business needs namely business expansion, running of business operations, loan consolidation, working capital requirement, addition of new offices, branches or commercial units. The amount of business loans extends from as low as Rs 1 lakh to an upper limit of Rs 1 crore. The interest rates vary between 18-24% on reducing basis. The tenure of the loan varies between 6-36 months. Further, there is considerable flexibility in the repayment structure of the EMIs.
- The government introduced SME credit schemes: To cater to the unique funding needs of SMEs, the Government of India has launched new business loan schemes and given a fillip to the existing ones. Some of the Government announced financing options are:
- MSME Business Loans: This scheme extends financial assistance of up to Rs 1 crore to both new and existing MSMEs. It is primarily a refinancing scheme, offered by five authorized public sector banks, which grant the required funds to the borrower. The interest rate is dependent upon the nature of the business and the credit rating. The SME needs to produce GST documentation, IT paper, bank account statements for the last 6 months, ownership proof and KYC details. The details are then uploaded on the SIDBI website.
- MUDRA Loans: Micro-units Development and Refinance Agency (MUDRA) is a Government established organization to providelow-cost debt to micro-business units in the manufacturing, trading and services sectors on the novel concept of ‘funding the unfunded’. MUDRA Loans are refinanced business loans, sanctioned through empaneled lenders. The structuring of MUDRA Loans is as follows:
- Sishu Loans up to ₹ 50,000/-
- Kishor Loans up to ₹ 5,00,000/-
- Tarun Loans up to ₹ 10,00,000/-
- Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Micro and Small Enterprises: The CGMSE functions as a monetary support scheme for micro and small enterprises. It provides collateral-free credit for eligible, new and existing business undertakings. The limit of working capital loans is up to ₹ 10 lakhs without any collateral. However, for all credit facilities above ₹ 10 lakhs and up to ₹ 1 crore, primary security or mortgage of land and building associated with the business is obtained as security. Asset acquired through creditfinance, for business purposes, are also considered as